Not able to see the QuickBooks application interface in MAC
When you launch QuickBooks from a Mac, you do not see any thing or it appears that the QuickBooks is minimized.
Why does this happen?
This usually happens due to the user not logging out of QuickBooks or minimizing QuickBooks before closing the Microsoft Remote Desktop App on Mac.
- Click on "Force Session Logoff" on your portal, When prompted to confirm log out click "Yes"
- Close the Microsoft Remote Desktop App
- Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop App
- Launch QuickBooks, this should launch QuickBooks and show the interface to login, as expected.
Alternatively, user can wait for 15 minutes as an inactive session times out in 15 minutes and then user can try to log back in.
How to prevent it from happening again
- Log out of QuickBooks company file by clicking on File -> Close Company/Logoff then
- File - Exit
- Now you can close the Microsoft Remote Desktop App