QuickBooks payments - Credit Card Processing Failure - SLN74629
If you receive the error similar to the one in below image or similar.
QuickBooks payments: Process credit card Error Occurred There seems to be a systems problem. Check your internet connection and try again. Learn More SLN74629
The issue you are facing is most likely related to incorrect information in one of fields in the above image.
Here are few other things that can cause this or similar issues:
- The Cardholder Name field contains a special character (. , & * % # @)
- If you are entering an address, you only need to enter the street number. Confirm that it does not have any special characters (e.g., ç, é, ü, etc.) or multiple sets of numbers (123 Adams Ave 456).
- Some credit cards, like flex spending cards, can only be processed through certain business types. Give Intuit a call at 1-800-558-9558 to confirm that we have the correct business type code on file for you.
- Contact your customer to confirm that there is enough balance on the card to cover the transaction.
- Contact your customer to check whether or not their employer requires that you enter a commercial code while processing the transaction.
- If none of the above solutions work, request a different form of payment or advise your customer to call the customer support phone number on the back of their card for more information.
An alternative solution is to login to the Intuit Merchant center and process the payment. Here is the link https://merchantcenter.intuit.com. They payment will be synced to your QuickBooks, initially it might show as pending. The user who is logging into the Merchan centrer should have rights to process the payment.
QuickBooks is unable to send emails due to network connection failure
Issue QuickBooks is unable to send emails due to network connection failure, you receive this message when trying to send a single or multiple emails in QuickBooks from File --> Send Form Why is this issue happening? This issue could have multiple ...
Rebuild Verify QuickBooks Company File
GENERAL Some times you need to Run Rebuild or Verify QuickBooks Data on a company file. Please follow the below Steps REBUILD QUICKBOOKS DATA To run the Rebuild you need the following Ask all the users to logout of the company file on which you need ...
Getting an "Update Company File" prompt when opening Quickbooks
Problem: When opening your Quickbooks Company File, you might receive a prompt similar to the following: (The way this looks may vary depending on which version of Quickbooks you are running) Solution: This message pops up when a Quickbooks update ...
QuickBooks Desktop Statement Writer Error
Description When you are trying to open an existing QuickBooks Desktop Statement you get an error "Microsoft Office Document Customization" as or you do not see the "Document Actions" section in hosted MS - Excel OR Why is this issue happening It ...
Manage Quickbooks QWC and third-party integrations
Summary In this article, you will learn how to perform some basic management of Quickbooks Integrated apps. (QWC and third party) This will include How to add a new integration (with a QWC or proprietary Sync App) How to remove an existing integrated ...