Printers Not Showing in Hosted Application
When trying to print in your hosted application, your local printers did not get redirected, and there are no available printers to print.
The guidance below only applies you are not using TSPrint
Standard Printing Method
If they exist, please delete the following printers from your computer.
- Sage 100 PDF Converter
- ABS PDF Driver
- Amyuni PDF
- Your default printer should not be a PDF printer such as Cute PDF or Microsoft PDF.
- The default printer should NOT be offline.
- While printing, do not use PDF Writer
- If you do not have a local printer to set as default, you can create a virtual print. Creating a Virtual Printer (gotomyerp.com)
Once all of the above is true. You will need to close all hosted applications and do a "Force Session Logoff" -> Yes (Red circle with X
) from the Application Portal?AppDashboard.
TSPrint Printing Method
With TSPrint, unless you have any special printing setup, the printers that will be available are: TSPrint, TSPrint Default, TSPrint PDF
- Select TSPrint Default: This will print to your default printer set on your workstation (This is the default setting)
- Select TSPrint Printer: This will be following a printer dialog box where you can choose the printer to print to
Before this will work, it is important to have the TSPrint client installed on your workstation.
Please see below article for installing the TSPrint client and more information on usage.
The TSPrint Client installer requires local administrative privileges to run. Please consult with your IT if you don't know whether you have these rights on your workstation.